WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM TO 11 PM PDT THURSDAY
- Winds...South to southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
- Timing...Winds increase Thursday morning, peak Thursday afternoon and evening, then subside Thursday night.
- Locations include...Tulelake, Altamont, Klamath Falls and Bonanza.
- Impacts...Travel will be difficult for lightweight and high profile vehicles. Loose outdoor objects or materials will be blown about.
- View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Stay up to date on our weather conditions at https://www.klamathfallsnews.org/weather/
This weather advisory is brought to you by Excel Auto Body, your trusted source for auto body repair in Klamath Falls. "Your Vehicle, Our Reputation."