Mothers Day is this weekend and what better way to celebrate Mom than to spend quality time with her. With the help of the Klamath Falls KOA Journey we have created a list of 10 family friendly spring activities to do with Mom this weekend.
- Attend the symphony at the Ross Ragland Theater
- Have brunch at the Ruddy Duck
- Watch the Klamath Dog Show
- Make dinner AND do the dishes
- Build a birdhouse at the Migratory Bird Event
- Shop for new annuals at the FFA Plant Sale
- Go for a bicycle ride
- Enjoy ice cream treats at the Polar Bear in Merrill
- Watch a chick flick at the Pelican Cinemas
- Plant a garden in your backyard
BONUS - Have a picnic at the park
Basin Adventures is brought to you by the Klamath Falls KOA Journey. Centrally located in Klamath Falls, the Klamath Falls KOA Journey is the perfect base camp to visit all the spectacular recreation sites of the Klamath Basin.
Visit http://koa.com/campgrounds/klamath/ for more details.