Old Man Winter has his grip on the Klamath Basin, it is both beautiful and cold. What better way to enjoy winter than to get out and explore with the family. Here are 10 winter activities you can do with your family today. Basin Adventures is sponsored by the Klamath Falls KOA Journey, the adventure base camp of the Klamath Basin.
This list is in no particular order.
- Go bowling at the Epicenter
- Snowshoeing at Crater Lake National Park
- Family skating at the Bill Collier Community Ice Arena
- Visit the Klamath Falls Children's Museum
- Watch a Saturday matinee at the Pelican Cinemas
- Create a masterpiece at Wild Pigments Studio
- Shopping and dining in Downtown Klamath Falls
- Sledding at the Annie Creek Snow Park
- Tour the Klamath County Museum (Miniature Railroad on display until Dec. 30)
- Cuddle with a good book the Klamath County Library
Cheer the Oregon Tech Hustlin' Owls
(Dec 29 & 30 FREE admittance for K-12 students.)
Basin Adventures is brought to you by the Klamath Falls KOA. Centrally located in Klamath Falls, the Klamath Falls KOA is the perfect jump-off point to visit all the spectacular recreation sites of the Klamath Basin – Crater Lake National Park, Lava Beds National Monument, wildlife refuges, hiking, biking, fishing and so much more. Visit http://koa.com/campgrounds/klamath/ for more details and to book your next adventure base camp.