Wikipedia defines Retail Therapy as shopping with the primary purpose of improving the buyer's mood or disposition. I think we all might need that once in while. Whether it is a new art piece, kitchen gadget, or trinket for the bathroom - it is nice to get out and spend a little cash once in a while.
The Klamath Falls KOA Journey presents Basin Adventures and these five locations in the Klamath Basin where you can get out for a bit of Retail Therapy.
- Poppy: Gifts for everyone, from stuffed animals to glass centerpieces, you're sure to find it at Poppy. The kitchen section offers elegant glasses, beautiful crafted centerpieces, and even cooking wine. 522 Main St, Klamath Falls, Ore. (http://poppyonmain.com/)
- Periwinkle: An upscale consignment boutique offering a unique inventory of inventory not found anywhere else in the Klamath Basin. Periwinkle carries high end brands for both men and women and also features all types of home furnishings in like new condition. 811 Main St, Klamath Falls, Ore. (https://www.periwinkleresale.com/)
- County Cork Collectibles: Founded in 2004 with a simple idea, a store that sold the items that reflected what is most important - Friends and Family. The goal of County Cork is to simply help customers celebrate their home and family. Located inside a 100 year old farmhouse in Merrill, Oregon, customers love exploring the historic home and vast selection. 14141 Falvey Rd, Merrill, Ore. (http://www.countycorkcollectibles.com/)
- Keepers Corner: Home to over 120 vendors that display the greatest things from; home gifts, art metal, and crafts. 195 East Main St, Klamath Falls, Ore (https://www.keeperscorner.net/)
- Tashi Handmade Naturals: Owned and operated by a mother of four with a Degree in Chemistry and 20 years in the pharmaceutical world, Tashi Handmade Naturals is home to 160 natural skin care products. All of which are perfectly suited for those with sensative skins, alergies and those looking for safe and healthy alternatives. 2650 Washburn Way, Ste 102, Klamath Falls, Ore. (https://www.facebook.com/TashiSoaps/)
- Bonus - Wild Pigments Art Studio: Not all retail therapy needs to be purchasing a good or trinket. Some times you need to create your own. This amazing art studio is designed to teach skills and technique while tapping into ones creativity and imagination. Whether a novice or advanced art student, art expression will always have something to teach us. Come create your own masterpiece. 628 Main St, Klamath Falls, Ore. (https://www.facebook.com/wildpigmentsstudio/)
Basin Adventures is brought to you by the Klamath Falls KOA. Centrally located in Klamath Falls, the Klamath Falls KOA is the perfect jump-off point to visit all the spectacular recreation sites of the Klamath Basin – Crater Lake National Park, Lava Beds National Monument, wildlife refuges, hiking, biking, fishing and so much more.
Visit http://koa.com/campgrounds/klamath/ for more details and to book your next adventure base camp.