Klamath Falls, Ore. – Saturday February 17 Ross Ragland Theater will host their 14th Annual Red Tie Romp fundraiser to benefit their ever-expanding Education and Outreach programs. The Ross Ragland is now serving 20,000 children throughout the Basin, providing high quality performing arts and educational experiences through the following programs:
- Youth StARTS Program (provides much needed arts education programming to over 2500 County elementary students)
- The Young Audience Matinee Series (provides educational programs to Basin schools)
- Five Youth Summer Camps (offers a complete immersion into the world of the arts)
- The Access Program (allows for reduced ticket pricing for low-income youth and families)
- As well as workshops, theater classes, master classes, pre-concert lectures and MORE
Join the Ragland for A Night on Broadway, a fun and sophisticated evening filled with entertainment, silent and live auctions and a chance to win a trip to New York! Some of this year’s live auctions items include a private party with Klamath Fall’s very own Pack Rats, golf and stay package from Running Y and an exciting trip to somewhere foreign.
Doors open at 5:30 PM
Reserve tables for 8 are $600 and general admission tickets are $85, dinner and wine come with you ticket purchase. Seating is limited and the deadline to purchase is Friday February 9. Contact the box office 541.884.LIVE (5483) or Michael 541-884-0651 ext. 23 to get your tickets today!
The Ross Ragland Theater’s mission is to provide high-quality performing arts and educational experiences that enhance community life in the Klamath Basin. The Ross Ragland Theater is located at 218 North 7th Street in Klamath Falls. Telephone 541-884-LIVE (5483) for ticket information and reservations or visit the theater’s website at www.rrtheater.org to purchase tickets online and learn more about the theater. The box office is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and two hours prior to show time the day of any weekend show.